Submitted by: Kelly Sinclair, Calgary
- 1 package red jello
- 1 package lemon jello
- 1 package lime jello
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 large container of Cool Whip
- Mix the lime jello according to package directions. Add crushed pineapple and let set in a 9" x 13" glass dish.
- Mix the lemon jello using only 1 1/2 cups of boiling water. Start to set in fridge and then add cream cheese and Cool Whip. Pour over bottom lime layer and let set.
- Mix red jello according to package directions, let it start to set then gently spoon oven the cream cheese (lemon) layer. Let set.
Cook TimeBest if done over three days (one layer per day)