Submitted by: Pierre-Thomas Choquette, Quebec
“A sweet tooth’s delight! Freshly baked in just 5 minutes.”
- 1 tbsp(s) Butter
- 1/2 tsp(s) Salt
- 1 tbsp(s) White sugar
- 1 tbsp(s) Brown sugar
- 1 tbsp(s) Milk
- 1/3 tsp(s) Baking powder
- 3 tbsp(s) All-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp(s) Chocolate chips
- In a microwavable cup, melt the butter.
- Add the remaining ingredients in the order listed above, stirring after each one.
- Microwave for about 40 seconds and let stand for a few seconds. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
Prep Time30 minutes