Submitted by: Danielle Cavazzini, AXON New York
“This is my aunt's favorite dessert and I make it during the holidays especially for her!”
- 1.5 cup(s) Water
- 2/3 cup(s) Instant vanilla pudding mix (Jello)
- 14 ounce(s) Sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cup(s) Heavy cream
- 12 ounce(s) Vanilla wafers (Nilla)
- 4 Bananas
1) Mix together the water, pudding mix, and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight until it sets up.
2) Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the pudding mixture until well incorporated.
3) Layer vanilla wafers, sliced bananas, and pudding mixture; continue until you've used up all the pudding mixture. Refrigerate for at least another 30 minutes before serving.
Recipe is from Magnolia Bakery in NYC